Like button

Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Do Everything SpinCamp Today!



‎"My dear, I have kicked more ass than you have sat on".
~~Zotoh Zhaan 


(character from Farscape)

45 minutes of cycle intervals and hills and then we will do the following BootCamp style weight training 
“Deadlift and Push-ups”
 -1 Deadlift, 1 Push-up
 -2 Deadlift, 2 Push-ups
 -3 Deadlift, 3 Push-ups 
continue repeating this set for 10 minutes, try to fit in as many reps as you can, keeping good form.

4 sets!
25 Kettlebell Swings (24kg./16kg.)
10 Lateral Hops burpees (over and back = 1 on this workout)
25 AbMat Sit-ups (unanchored) 

"When anyone tells me I can't do anything... I'm just not listening any more." 
Flo Jo

This is a new song for me! I will be playing it in cycle today...using it for a hill...uptempo and awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FitBlogger Member

Fitness Blog

Blog Frog