I am so excited to work out with you today! This is my first Monday of Summer Vacation...let's celebrate.
It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone
would do it. The hard... is what makes it great.
Summer HIIT Max!
Warm Up~ then...
45 second intervals 15 seconds to recover, cardio in
between each exercise.
(Cardio) Squat Cross (Like a jack diagonal touch)
1. Single Arm Clean and Press Use a Dumbell and alternate
2. Tricep Pushup (squat and drop forward)
3. Bicep Curls: wide and narrow
4. Decline Push up (Toes on Step)
5. Pogo One Leg Balance - Weight in one hand, drop weight
to the floor, reach up and jump if you can.
6. Repeat pogo with opposite leg.
7. Mat Jumps - Hands on the mat, pop legs over and back.
8. Frog Jumps - Jump forward, tap ground with fingertips,
Jump backward (like broad jump)
9. Core, from lying position: diagonal toe touch across push
up from ground
10. Vup with weight
11. Push up, touch shoulder, shoulder, reach, reach,