Like button

Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Agave sweetener

I ran across this interesting article today on the dangers of using Agave Sweetener.  It is interesting to me because I just bought some last week after hearing from friends that they use it in their tea, coffee and cooking to avoid sugar. I liked it on bread as a 'jelly' but couldn't stomach the thought of using it in my coffee.  I am completely addicted to using Splenda and keep trying other sweeteners and have not found one I like that makes me happy...my morning coffee is just too important to mess up! Anyway, read on and feel free to share your thoughts!
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/03/30/beware-of-the-agave-nectar-health-food-fraud.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FitBlogger Member

Fitness Blog

Blog Frog