Like button

Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

thoughts on 2012 and Jan Group Fitness Schedule

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
click the schedule tab in the right toolbar to get a copy of the January Group Fitness Schedule.



               Invictus

It matters not how strait the gate,

How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.  



One of the greatest gifts in life is the ability to chart our own paths, to be the “masters of our fate, the captains of our soul” –
 to paraphrase William Ernest Henley. 


Knowing that you have this power to choose, to decide and to chart your own path, what do you choose for yourself today? for this month or even this year?  My hope for all those that this blog touches is that you look into your hearts and choose to grow as a mother, father, sister, brother, friend and to take a chance. We all experienced our own battles and achievements in 2011, and I would like to hear about yours in the comments section.  For me personally,I have decided not to let my experience with breast cancer define me, or let it limit me in any way. I am determined not to feel sad or sorry for myself as I realize who I am in this new corner of my life. I hope to inspire women and men to keep up with their heath screenings and pay attention to their bodies' cues. I also am even more determined to keep around me positive, loving and energized people. My husband and I are training for a 1/2 marathon and we are so excited to take on this challenge together! San Diego Rock and Roll 1/2 here we come! 
1.  What are your health and fitness goals for 2012?
2.  How can this blog and the bootcamp classes best support you in achieving your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FitBlogger Member

Fitness Blog

Blog Frog