Like button

Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Hot on a Plate SpinCamp!

“I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.”
-Albert Einstein


Wake up this morning to your best life ever. I see so many people in their days, full of fear, negativity, drudgery and lack of drive. What can you do today to change your outlook, your fears and your 'weighted down' heart? Shed that winter coat, add spring to your step and joy to all parts of your day, even the boring parts! Relish your routines, trip to the bank or house work. I say this to myself all the time, you can be miserable or you can be happy, the amount of work is the same. I choose to put my effort into energy, lightness and positiveness...what you got my Rockstars?


Today we will do 45 minutes on the Spin Bike, hills and drills! We will follow this with Burpee broad jumps and sprints outside...


Here is how it will work...


Burpee Broad Jump 10 then sprint to the fence and back, repeat....
I think there is GREAT JOY is that! 


SONG OF THE DAY! Love to use this song to sprints in Cycle Class, I also love it to run to when I have my ipod!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FitBlogger Member

Fitness Blog

Blog Frog