Like button

Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Year BootCamp!


NEW YEAR, NEW YOU!!
Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.  ~Voltaire 

Good Morning....I hope that your January is off to a great start.  There is something so great about a fresh start and a new beginning. I have always loved this time of year because the gym is packed and everyone I know wants to talk to me about what I love...fitness and nutrition.  I begin this year with a renewed decision to be the best me that I can. I still have so far to go, many bumps in my road and so much to learn about recovery after breast cancer and post mastectomy recovery. I thought this would be so much easier than it has been. I promise to be real with you and I promise to try my hardest to stay positive.  

let's go!

Meet on the Treadmills at 9:30 am
we are doing some speedwork and intervals




then...150 Push Ups for time
- Each time you stop and rest w/your chest to the ground, run to Caesar's 
- Resting in plank position is OK, but NOT down dog.


2 Rounds of: 
2 Minutes Max Burpees
30 Second Rest
2 Minutes Max Shoulder press
30 Second Rest
2 Minutes Max Box Jump 
30 Second Rest


Grappling Circuit
8 rounds 
Do not set the bar down until the entire set below is complete...rest and then repeat....


Get a nice heavy bar!Bent Row 15 times
Upright Row 15 times
Military Press 15 times
Split Squat (left and right) 15 times
Thruster (squat low, bar on top of Chest, push up into a shoulder press) 15 times
Stiff Legged Dead lift 15 times
Weighted Abs (with 15 – 20 pound dumbbell) 15 times





Abdominal strength – Complete 100 knees to elbows after the workout. Each time you have to drop the bar, roll over and do 20 pushups

"As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others."
- Bill Gates
 
what did you do today to empower someone else?
I miss these muscles!!!! 

Everyone has his burden.
What counts is how you carry it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FitBlogger Member

Fitness Blog

Blog Frog