Like button

Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

RockStar Workout!


I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply ALL my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy.”
-Og Mandino



hey friends, have you seen the cool tanks I put in our spreadshirt store? They are available now for all my Rockstars...



So, so what, I'm still a rock star
I got my rock moves and I don't need you
And guess what, I'm havin' more fun
And now that we're done I'm gonna show you tonight
having fun finding all the cool lyrics I can about being a RockStar! 

thank you ALL for supporting me through this stressful time, I feel so loved, supported and beyond blessed.
tonight's Workout!


1x sprint, 20 x Push ups  Push Ups are Hand Release pushups...go all the way down, lift hands from the floor then proceed with the next pushup.2x sprint, 20 x Push-ups, 30 situps 
3x sprint, 20 x Push-ups, 30 x sit-ups, 40 squats
4x sprints 20 x Push-ups, 30 sit-ups, 40 squats, 50 Wall Ball throws 
3x sprint print, 20 x Push-ups, 30 x sit-ups, 40 squats 
2x sprint, 20 x Push-ups, 30 situps 
1x sprint, 20 x Push ups

ohhh yeah~~
this one is epic!
newbies, scale down by doing half the number of reps!


Roasted Butternut Squash with Onions, Brown Butter and Sage

  1. One 3 1/2-pound butternut squash—peeled, halved, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
  2. 2 medium onions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
  3. 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
  4. Salt and freshly ground pepper
  5.  fresh sage leaves or powdered if you can't find fresh

    Preheat the oven to 400°. In a large bowl, toss the squash with the onions, olive oil andseason with salt and pepper. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spread the squash on a baking sheet. Roast for 1 hour, or until the squash and onions are tender and browned on the edges.

    I read this on one of my Friend's Facebook Page today, thank you AM, 

    I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
    Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
    But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see.
    Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
    ~Dr. Seuss



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FitBlogger Member

Fitness Blog

Blog Frog