Like button

Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kick *** Workout!

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ***, and I'm all out of bubblegum."
-Roddy Piper
this picture made me laugh, I think I scream this in every class I teach! :)
Complete 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 reps of:
10 runs to Little Caesars (there and back counts as 1) rest between as needed...not too much...

9 ninety wall balls

8 sets of 10 walking lunges (80 steps)

7 sets of 10 shoulder presses (70 presses)

6 repetitions of lampost suicides

5 total minutes of handstand hold..or 5 minutes of decline plank hold

4 forty pushups

30 burpee broad jumps

2 ( AMRAP) as many air squats as possible in 2 minutes

1 set of 50 Toes to Bar 


Push yourself today! Are you able to carry on a normal conversation during an intense BOOTCAMP workout? If so then it’s time to work harder!

 

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." - Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FitBlogger Member

Fitness Blog

Blog Frog